Sometimes the muscles get tense due to working too hard. Many problems have to be faced when there is muscle pain and tension. this problem is big
Sometimes the muscles get tense due to working too hard. Many problems have to be faced when there is muscle pain and tension. This problem can happen to adults as well as children. Sometimes stress can occur due to strain on the muscles while playing.
Muscle tension can exacerbate the problem. Due to this, there is a lot of difficulty in getting up, sitting or even walking. Excessive exercise, lifting heavy loads and hitting while playing are to blame for this problem. Apart from this, tension in mass tissue can also be due to many other reasons. One can adopt this Ayurvedic remedy for tension and cramps in the mass tissue.
- ગુજરાતની એક એવી હોસ્પિટલ જ્યા को OPD થી લઈને લાખો રૂપિયાના ઓપરેશન થાય છે બિલકુલ ફ્રી માં ગુજરાતની ફ્રી સેવા આપતી હોસ્પિટલ,
- બ્લડ પ્રેશર લેવલને કંટ્રોલ કરવાનો અક્સીર ઈલાજ છે આ વસ્તુ… ડાયાબિટીસવાળા દર્દીઓ માટે ખાસ વાચવાં જેવી માહિતી
1) Ginger:- Ginger is a panacea. Muscle mass is very beneficial for relieving muscle tension. Ginger has analgesic properties, it is very beneficial for relieving inflammation and pain. To relieve stress, take a piece of ginger and put it in water and boil it well. After boiling, add a spoonful of honey to this mixture and consume it two to three times a day. By doing this you will get relief from the problem of muscle tension.
2) Basil:- The use of basil is also beneficial to get rid of tension in the muscles. Tulsi has anti-inflammatory properties. Take out the juice of basil leaves and mix mustard oil in it and apply it on the painful area, your pain will go away immediately. If there is tension in the mass tissue, use it twice a day.
3) Sindhav Salt:- The use of Sindhav Salt is very beneficial to get relief from pain and inflammation. The magnesium present in Sindhav Salt works as a muscle relaxant and relieves pain and inflammation. Taking a bath by mixing Sindhav salt in warm water relieves muscle tension.
4) Turmeric:- The use of turmeric is very beneficial to get relief from muscle tension. The curcumin present in turmeric provides instant relief from pain and inflammation. It is also used in making medicine. Mixing turmeric in mustard oil and mixing it for muscle tension will give you more benefits.
5) Mustard oil:- Mustard oil is extremely beneficial in relieving muscle tension. Using it can help you with pain and swelling. Put two cloves of garlic in mustard oil. Now heat this oil lightly and massage it on the affected area. Doing this for some time will give you relief.
(Note: All the information mentioned above is internet based, so consult an expert or expert first.)