Everyone is paying attention to their health during the Corona period. People are using such things in food which are not only tasty but also important for health.
In today’s article, we are going to talk about the benefits of drinking coriander water, coriander is something that is easily available in every Indian kitchen. However, you should know that the use of coriander is considered beneficial in terms of enhancing the health as well as the taste of food.
Many deficiencies, including vitamin A and vitamin C, can be overcome in the body with the proper use of coriander. Let us tell you that coriander water is rich in nutrients like potassium, calcium, vitamin C. Let us know how coriander water is made and what are its benefits which keep us away from many diseases.
It is very easy to make coriander water. To make coriander water, first take a glass of water and keep it warm. Then when the water starts to boil, add a spoonful of coriander to it. Now boil it again until the water reduces to half. Now you can take it off the gas and consume it.
- ગુજરાતની એક એવી હોસ્પિટલ જ્યા OPD થી લઈને લાખો રૂપિયાના ઓપરેશન થાય છે બિલકુલ ફ્રી માં ગુજરાતની ફ્રી સેવા આપતી હોસ્પિટલ,
- બ્લડ પ્રેશર લેવલને કંટ્રોલ કરવાનો અક્સીર ઈલાજ છે આ વસ્તુ… ડાયાબિટીસવાળા દર્દીઓ માટે ખાસ વાચવાં જેવી માહિતી
1. If a person has digestive problems, then he should take coriander water, it increases the digestive power.
2. Consuming coriander water daily provides relief from stomach ailments like gas, bloating, acidity, constipation.
3. Coriander water can also be beneficial for a person who is fed up with the problem of weight gain. Actually, drinking a lot of water does not make you hungry and you can stay away from food for a long time, which helps in weight loss.
4. People who are suffering from diabetes can also consume this water. Because it increases the level of insulin and reduces blood sugar, thereby eliminating the problem of diabetes.
5. Even if impurities have accumulated in your body, you can use coriander water. This is because it flushes out the impurities accumulated in the body and cleanses the intestines and stomach.
6. Coriander water can also be beneficial for your eyes. For this you take some coriander seeds and boil them in water. Now when the water cools down, filter it with a cloth and put two drops in the eyes. By doing this, you will get relief from problems like burning, pain, itching, watery eyes etc.
7. Consuming this water in the summer season gives coolness to the body.
8. If someone has the problem of arthritis, pain in hands and feet, rheumatism, then those people can also use coriander water, which gives you relief.